- The Meat Guy is now a participant of Cashless’s 5% Consumer Cash Back Program.
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
New Zealand Boneless Lamb Leg, sold by weight. This makes a great roast. The shank portion is off with bone-in leaving only the tastiest and most tender portion.
We recommend slow roasting the lamb leg for a mighty feast with your family and friends!
1. Season the meat with crushed garlic, pepper, salt, rosemary, and oregano, then lather with olive oil. Place everything in a roasting tray and cover with some foil to keep the meat juicy.
2. Place roasting tray into the oven and roast uncovered at 200°C for 30 minutes. Reduce the heat and roast the lamb for a further 50-60 minutes. (Cooking time may depend on the device you use!)
3. Occasionally baste with the juices from the pan.
4. Remove from the oven and let the meat rest for a while before serving.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪