- The Meat Guy is now a participant of Cashless’s 5% Consumer Cash Back Program.
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
Are you looking for an original party food idea in Japan? Maybe a kids birthday party or a present for your Japanese girlfriend or boyfriend?
We've got it all! Let us introduce you to The Meat Guy Sliders aka Mini Hamburger!
Great in taste and small in price. We provide you with 8 buns and 8 meat patties. Preparation is simple and fast. Nothing says I love you more than 8 self-made mini burgers!
Let's make some sliders together!
1. Place patties in a frying pan and cook for 2 - 3 minutes. Flip patties and cook for another minute.
2. Allow the burgers to cook for a final 2 minutes.
3. Add some burgers, cheese, onion slices, veggies and desired sauces to the buns.
Kids will love them and they do great at any party or even as a small present! Surprise your Japanese friends with self-made "Kawaii Amerikan Mini Baagaa" they sure will love them and eventually love you, right?
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪
Review of this item