- The Meat Guy will continue shipping throughout Obon holiday.
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Easy!Subscribe to our meaty newsletter!
- Same day dispatch for orders made by 12:00noon! (subject to product availability)
Bone-in lamb shanks from Newzealand. Very meaty and very popular with our restaurant customers. One pack has two shanks.
We would recommend you to serve the shanks roasted. Lamb shanks have a rich, intense flavor that only gets better when you cook them in their own bone broth. Braising the shanks on the bone gets all the flavor of the marrow into the meat.
Normally, lamb doesn’t need a lot of seasonings, but a little bit of cumin, oregano, and garlic do a lot to enhance the flavor, and a sprinkle of lemon juice makes everything a little fruity.
1. Pour olive oil and lemon mixture all over the lamb shanks.
2. Cover roasting pan with foil, and roast in the oven for about 2 ½ hours.
3. The lamb shanks are ready once the meat is falling off the bone.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪
Review of this item