- Due to the heavy rain, we are currently suspending deliveries in some areas of Kumamoto,Yamagata Prefecture.(8/3 9AM)
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Easy!Subscribe to our meaty newsletter!
- Same day dispatch for orders made by 12:00noon! (subject to product availability)
Lean and tasty - These ostrich burgers are one of a kind.
Cut from the rump, they're super tender! The perfect size for our hamburger buns which you can find in the related products list further down. Ostrich is a great meat that has the flavor and texture of beef without the fat. Its meat is red and has no strong odor. Ostrich meat doesn't shrink when you cook it, making it ideal for burgers.
It's known to be one of the best combinations of healthy eating and great taste. Lower in calories and cholesterol than beef, and high in iron and protein! If you've never tried Ostrich, you're missing out! This is really, really good!
With one pack you can create 2 burgers or 1 double burger!
You can prepare an ostrich burger the same way as a normal beef patty burger. But as this is exotic meat, why not go a little crazy with the toppings as well?
All you need to do for the perfect burger:
1. Cut buns open and lay, cut side down, on a grill or toaster.
2. Cook until lightly toasted (30 seconds to 1 minute.should be enough). (
3. Spread your favorite sauces (mayonnaise, ketchup, BBQ sauce...) on bun bottoms.
4. Add cooked patty, lettuce, tomato, patty, onion, spices ...
5. Set bun tops in place.
Because size does make a difference! Our regular-sized patties weigh around 100g. Sometimes we do offer special patties which weigh 150g and are hand-made. Our patties are thicker and juicier than the burgers of most fast-food chains! We use natural ingredients only and no preservatives or artificial colors, flavors whatsoever!
Our patties never contain artificial flavors, preservatives or any kind of chemicals. For example, our lamb patties contain only lamb meat, for our beef patties, we strictly use only beef meat, the same goes for any other kind of patty!
We don't add any additives or artificial preservatives to any of our items we produce! All the spices we add are 100% natural spices only and most spices are even ground at our processing plant just shortly before we produce our patties which adds extra freshness. Because our patties are additive-free they need to be cooked immediately once you thaw them.
One big advantage of our patties is that they can be easily prepared while frozen. Use low heat to let the patties slowly defrost and cook on the inside.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪