For anyone who loves a good bone broth! Slow cook these babies to make great-tasting broth!
Perfect to warm you up this winter!
▼BONE BROTH SOUP
Ingredients: beef bones, 2 celery stalks, 2 carrots, 2 onions, 2 cloves garlic, 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 bay leaf, water1. Cut all the vegetables into chunks.
2. Place all the ingredients in a pot, then add enough water to submerge the ingredients before turning the stove on.
3. Bring the broth to a boil. Once it starts boiling, lower the heat to medium and continue simmering. Remove the foam from the surface.
4. Simmer for about 3-4 hours.
5. Strain the soup, so you're left with delicious broth!
6. Once the broth cools, the fat will harden on the surface. Remove the excess fat, and you're good!
※The broth can be stored refrigerated for about 2 to 3 days, and frozen for about 3 months.
※You can also eat the vegetables strained from the broth. Just add a bit of salt for flavor.
Thawing times may vary depending on the type and size of the product, and thawing method.
For a more detailed look on thawing, ≫≫click here.≪≪