Bone marrow from Japan! A lot of you have been asking for this... Now, it's finally here!
In Japan, beef bones are usually used for making soup stock, so a lot of people are unfamiliar with marrow.
It's a popular dish in France. It's plump and juicy, and is packed with meaty flavor!
You can eat it with a spoon, or use as a topping on bread or crackers instead of using butter!
Ingredients: bone marrow, salt, black pepper, rosemary
- Season the bone marrow with salt.
- Wrap the bone with aluminum foil and firmly tighten the edges to prevent the marrow from flowing out during the cooking process.
- Cook in the oven at 200℃ for about 15 minutes.
- When the marrow starts to bubble over, season with black pepper and rosemary.
- When you see color develop on the surface, it's done! You can finish it further by raising the oven temperature or torching the surface with a burner.。
Thawing times may vary depending on the product size, type, and thawing method.
For more details, ≫≫click here.≪≪