No more fighting over who gets the white meat. Boneless and skinless.
|Size in kg||Approx. 700g|
|Feeds (Approx. figure! based on 1 pound / 450g per person)||1-3 people|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Shipping Method||Frozen only|
|Thawing in Fridge (depending on the fridge)||1 day|
|Thawing in Water||2h|
|Giblets (can be used for gravy)||No|
|Approx. Roasting Time (Stuffing) - depends on many factors. Please check with a thermometer!||160 degrees celcius 45Min-1h|
|Approx. Roasting Time (No Stuffing) - depends on many factors. Please check with a thermometer!||160 degrees celcius 45Min-1h|
|Dimensions (may vary in proportion)||23.5cm x10.5cm x8cm|
These are great for a healthy dinner. You can prepare them any way you like. They can be slow-cooked, fried, smoked or grilled. We would recommend roasting them because it's the easiest.
1. Thaw turkey breasts in the fridge or in ice water before cooking.
2. Preheat oven to 180C and prepare marinade in the meantime.
3. For the marinade, combine mustard, vinegar, your favorite herbs, salt and pepper, garlic, smoked paprika and olive oil in a bowl and rub it all over the turkey.
4. Refrigerate to marinate at least 1 hr before roasting. (The longer you marinate that bird, the better it gets!)
5. Place the turkey breast into a baking pan and roast for 45 minutes up to one hour until the skin gets golden brown.
6. Let it stand a few minutes and serve with roasted veggies. Done!
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪