In stock
ITEM NUMBER
T080
Rating:
100 % of 100
¥3,990 (txInc)
Earn points by registering as a member
Description
These are super high-quality breasts - very nice size and shape, bone- and skinless. (Frozen)
SKU T080
CONTENTS 700.00g
UNIT PRICE ¥570 / per 100g
Country of origin US
RAW MATERIALS Turkey
PACKAGING AND HANDLING Keep Frozen at -18 degrees C
Allergens contained in this product (7 specified raw materials)
Egg Milk Wheat Nut Buckwheat Shrimp Crab
- - - - - - -
If your order includes a Turkey Meat Product, you can select the Delivery Date up to 3 months after your Order Date.
Leave a note (Date/Time Slot) in the comment section WHEN ORDERING.

Description

No more fighting over who gets the white meat. Boneless and skinless.

Size in kg 700g
Feeds (based on 1 pound / 450g per person) 1-3 people
Country of Origin USA
Shipping Method Frozen only
Cooked? No
Thawing in Fridge (depending on the fridge) 1 day
Thawing in Water 2h
Giblets (can be used for gravy) No
Pop-Up Timer No
Approx. Roasting Time (Stuffing) - depends on many factors. Please check with a thermometer! 160 degrees celcius 45Min-1h
Approx. Roasting Time (No Stuffing) - depends on many factors. Please check with a thermometer! 160 degrees celcius 45Min-1h
Dimensions (may vary in proportion) 23.5cm x10.5cm x8cm

SERVING SUGGESTION

These are great for a healthy dinner. You can prepare them any way you like. They can be slow-cooked, fried, smoked or grilled. We would recommend roasting them because it's the easiest. 

1. Thaw turkey breasts in the fridge or in ice water before cooking. 

2. Preheat oven to 180C and prepare marinade in the meantime. 

3. For the marinade, combine mustard, vinegar, your favorite herbs, salt and pepper, garlic, smoked paprika and olive oil in a bowl and rub it all over the turkey.

4. Refrigerate to marinate at least 1 hr before roasting. (The longer you marinate that bird, the better it gets!) 

5. Place the turkey breast into a baking pan and roast for 45 minutes up to one hour until the skin gets golden brown. 

6. Let it stand a few minutes and serve with roasted veggies. Done! 

Thawing

The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪

Review
  • Healthy and flavorful
    100%
    Perfect for when you crave a Thanksgiving dinner!
  • Turkey Breast
    100%
    Delicious, succulent turkey breast. Perfect size for a couple or small family, or for those not interested in or not capable of cooking the whole bird (due to oven size, etc.). As always, The Meat Guy delivers a top quality product!
  • A Christmas Get Together
    100%
    I usually have a "Christmas dinner" with a few of my closest friends. I also cook a whole turkey with dressing, which makes preparation a nightmare. The turkey breasts were the perfect choice. The turkey breasts were rubbed with my favorite spice the night before. My friends raved about the tenderness and juiciness. I had only four guests, and two turkey breasts were gone, including take-home. Next time, I will order three breats, one for myself. Thanks to the Meat Guy.
  • Turkey breast
    100%
    I ordred this for Thanksgiving, shipping/delivery was fast and on time. The amount was perfect for 4 people (for us). I followed a recipe online but it turned out a bit dry but that's on me. I'd like to try this again for a juicier and softer turkey! (The probably was easily fixed by warming it up in a little bit of broth.)
  • Turkey
    100%
    日本でターキー胸肉を買うのは非常に困難です。こちらのターキー胸肉は本当に調理しやすく素晴らしいです。きっとターキーを調理したことがない人でも簡単にできるのではないでしょうか?私は骨は苦手なので。ミートガイサンすばらしい。
  • Canadian Thanksgiving
    100%
    Great for Thanksgiving dinner. Prepared it per The Meat Guy's instructions and we ate the entire turkey in one sitting. Will definitely order again!
  • Great turkey breast
    100%
    I’ve been eating lots of turkey breast lately to get a bit more protein in my diet and I’ve been buying turkey breasts on Amazon and Nisshin etc but this one I think is the best quality. It’s a bit more expensive than the others I’ve tried, but it defrosted really nicely and it wasn’t stringy like some others I’ve tried . I salted it overnight and put it in a sous vide at 55 degrees for about 4 hours. It comes out pink and tender, really delicious. I use it in salads and sandwiches or on its own for a snack instead of chips.
  • Saved the Christmas dinner
    100%
    We couldn't fit a whole turkey in the oven as our Japanese oven is too small, so we opted for turkey breast which worked great!

Even though it was frozen it came out great! Texture was nice and tender and the flavor was just like we normally have it with a whole turkey!

Opted for thawing it in the fridge for two days, heat it in the oven until internal temperature reached 65°C and let it rest in foil at which point it should end up at 68°C. This gave an excellent result!
  • Fantastic fix when you can't get the whole bird
    100%
    With ovens in Japan being on the (much) smaller side and the oven function not really being the main function to begin with, these are fantastic for a small number of people. Cooked it up with the spices recommended and it was great.
  • Great Turkey Breast!
    100%
    These things are great for holidays or even just when you want good turkey sandwhiches. Thaw in the fridge, then put in a ziplock bag with about 2 tablespoons of salt and 2 or 3 cups of water. Leave 12 hours in the fridge to brine. Pull out and cook in the InstantPot for 20-25 minutes on high and it will be heavenly.
  • -
    100%
    These turkey breasts are great! I "roast" them in a crock pot with lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, sage, salt & pepper, and a bit of dijon mustard - YUMMY. Then I cut it up and put in on salads. So, good and so easy!

User Guide

What is The Meat Guy   >

Since 1997, we have been a meat mail-order shop! Introducing The Meat Guy's appeal and why customers continue to choose us.

Transportation costs   >

Shipping is free for orders of ¥10,000 (including tax) or more to one delivery address.

Payment method   >

We will show you the payment methods that you can use, such as credit card, cash on delivery, and bank transfer.

Points   >

If you register as a member, you will earn 5 points for every 100 yen you order.

Our Store Uses SSL Encryption.