- >> Limited Time Offer 15% OFF All Whole Turkey !<<
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
The is cut from the "Top Sirloin" or "Rump". Very flavorful although less tender than the other steak cuts. This is a great value. These are hand-cut so there is some variation in shape. (250g / package)
All you need is a sprinkle of our steak spice - for the ones who would like it more natural: Our sea salt.
We recommend you to cook this baby in a frying pan or on the grill.
1. Let the raw steak breathe. Give it a few minutes in peace and quiet at room temperature.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
3. Heat oil (preferably olive or canola) in the pan until hot.
4. Gently fry one side of the steak for two minutes at high temperature until browned.
5. Turn the steak over to fry the other side.
6. Cooking time depends on the doneness you prefer, we would recommend medium rare!
7. Cut steak diagonally into thin slices for extra tenderness.
7. Serve as is or with your favorite side dish.
Our recommended selection for people who are looking for grass-fed beef and grass-fed steaks and grass-fed grass. High red meat to fat ratio, less total fat, more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, more antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and the type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪
Review of this item