5 USDA Choice Ribeye Steak, each 350g.
These steaks are huge, 350 grams of USDA Choice. This will make your barbecue one to remember, or maybe you just understand that it is vital that you always have a few of these in your freezer. Either way, this is a good way to stock up.
All you need is a sprinkle of our steak spice - for the ones who would like it more natural: Our sea salt.
We recommend you to cook this baby in a frying pan or on the grill.
1. Let the raw steak breath. Give it a few minutes in peace and quiet at room temperature.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
3. Heat oil (preferably olive or canola) in the pan until hot.
4. Gently fry one side of the steak for two minutes at high temperature until browned.
5. Turn the steak over to fry the other side.
6. Cooking time depends on the doneness you prefer, we would recommend medium rare!
7. Cut steak diagonally into thin slices for extra tenderness.
8. Serve as is or with your favorite side dish.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪