- The Meat Guy is now a participant of Cashless’s 5% Consumer Cash Back Program.
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
Named after the sound this big boy will make when you throw it on the grill. These steaks are cut huge-iliciously at 350 grams. This is USDA Choice, some of the best beef in Japan! If you are able to eat this whole steak in one sitting, we will sell you another one for the same price!
All you need is a sprinkle of our steak spice - for the ones who would like it more natural: Our sea salt.
We recommend you to cook this baby in a frying pan.
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
2. Heat oil (preferably olive or canola, you can also use butter) in the pan.
3. Gently fry one side of the steak. (Time depends on your device and preferred doneness!)
4. Turn the steak over to fry the other side.
5. Flip the steak again and continue frying.
6. Cooking time depends on the doneness you prefer, we would recommend medium rare!
7. Serve as is or with your favorite side dish
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪