Huge Turkey Leg (600g)
Out of stock
ITEM NUMBER
T070
Rating:
100 % of 100

Out of stock

Description

You'll get one monster turkey leg! No, really! (Frozen)

SKU T070
CONTENTS 600.00g
UNIT PRICE ¥330 / per 100g
Country of origin USA
RAW MATERIALS Turkey
PACKAGING AND HANDLING Keep Frozen at -18 degrees C
Allergens contained in this product (7 specified raw materials)
Egg Milk Wheat Nut Buckwheat Shrimp Crab
- - - - - - -
If your order includes a Turkey Meat Product, you can select the Delivery Date up to 3 months after your Order Date.
Leave a note (Date/Time Slot) in the comment section WHEN ORDERING.

Description

This turkey leg is huge! It includes the thigh, which is much more tender and juicy than turkey breast. This turkey leg is not smoked, it's raw. You'll get one monster turkey leg (it's not emu leg) to roast or eat like a caveman by yourself. It even comes with a built in handle! 

Size in kg 600g
Feeds (based on 1 pound / 450g per person) 1-2 people
Brand (can't be selected) Prestage 
Country of Origin USA
Shipping Method Frozen only
Cooked? No
Thawing in Fridge (depending on fridge) 1 day
Thawing in Water 2h
Giblets (can be used for gravy) No
Pop-Up Timer No
Approx. Roasting Time (Stuffing) - depends on many factors. Please check with a thermometer! 160 degrees C 45Min-1h
Approx. Roasting Time (No Stuffing) - depends on many factors. Please check with a thermometer! 160 degrees C 45Min-1h
Dimensions (may vary in proportion) 30cm x10.5cm x6.5cm

SERVING SUGGESTION

After thawing, you can serve this leg however you like. We recommend roasting it in your oven

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

2. In the meantime, rinse the turkey leg and pat dry. You can rub it with spices before cooking or keep it natural at this point. 

3. Lay the legs in a roasting pan, rub skin with butter and sprinkle some salt on it.

4. Roast uncovered for 45 min - 1 hour until the leg is golden brown and the internal temperature is 180 degrees F (82 degrees C) when taken with a meat thermometer.

5. Add water if needed while roasting, and baste occasionally with the juices or butter. 

You can serve turkey with almost every vegetable as a side dish. If you like, you could also roast the leg over a bed of vegetables from the beginning. 

Thawing

The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪

Review
  • I must order this again!
    100%
    I am always impressed at these turkey legs.
    I must order this again.
  • Fantastic turkey leg!!!
    100%
    This turkey leg was just huge!
    I had not had fresh cooked turkey for more than a decade, so this was a total treat.
    You will be impressed!
  • Turkey leg or Godzilla leg?
    100%
    I got this turkey leg to supplement a small whole turkey. It was much larger than I expected. I browned the skin in a pan and then roasted the leg over a bed of vegetables in a wine reduction. I'm doing it again for Christmas!
We found other products you might like!

User Guide

What is The Meat Guy   >

Since 1997, we have been a meat mail-order shop! Introducing The Meat Guy's appeal and why customers continue to choose us.

Transportation costs   >

Shipping is free for orders of ¥10,000 (including tax) or more to one delivery address.

Payment method   >

We will show you the payment methods that you can use, such as credit card, cash on delivery, and bank transfer.

Points   >

If you register as a member, you will earn 5 points for every 100 yen you order.

Our Store Uses SSL Encryption.