- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- Free shipping on orders over 10,000 yen (※excluding some areas)
- Easy!Subscribe to our meaty newsletter!
We unfortunately will not be able to restock this product this year. We are very sorry. Thank you for your understanding.
Living in Japan can be tough.
But you know what shouldn't be tough? Buying meat during the holidays. We finally have what you all have been waiting for. Precooked turkey for the holidays! We're so sorry that it took this long, and just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Hallelujah!
This is your solution to all of those kitchen mishaps and failed attempts at the family turkey. We're looking at you, Johnathan. From now on, you can leave your holiday cooking to The Meat Guy!
This product will arrive frozen. Simply thaw and heat in the oven! Afterward, apply as much of the included gravy as you'd like!
Precooked Turkey: 6-8lbs (3-5kg) After cooking: 3.9-4.4lb (1.8-2kg) Size: 22(W)x 20(D)x 13(H) cm
・Gravy Sauce 330g
▼We Recommend Heating in The Oven!
1. After thawing、Preheat your oven to 170℃ and heat the bird for an hour。
2. So that we don't have any leaks use two bags to that the gravy in ice water. After thawed, place in warm water to warm it.
3. Drown that bird in some gravy!
▼Preparing with a cooler box! （For those without an oven!）
【Things to prepare】
Cooler Box (With Hot Water)（Or a large pan or pot, big enough to accommodate a turkey）
1. Place the turkey and the gravy sauce in the cooler box without opening the seal.
2. Place weight upon the turkey(In order to ensure that the turkey is completely immersed in hot water.)
3. Add boiling water
4. Let the turkey warm. In the case of an unpacked turkey, allow it for about 1 hour. ·In case of frozen turkey, allow it for about 3 hours. (During this time, since hot water will get cold, exchange the water several times.
5. Take out the turkey from the cooler box and cook the surface with a gas burner to finish. It will be finished when the skin is crispy.
This is an in-house made turkey straight from The Meat Guy himself!
It gets sent to us by our suppliers, we prepare it, and it rests at our storehouse eagerly awaiting a family!
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and the type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart
Review of this item
Saved my sanity