(Free Shipping) USDA A Grade Premium Whole Turkey 8-10 lbs. (4kg)

(Free Shipping) USDA A Grade Premium Whole Turkey 8-10 lbs. (4kg)
In stock
ITEM NUMBER
T008
Rating:
96 % of 100
¥9,980 (txInc)
Earn points by registering as a member
Description
USDA A Grade premium fresh frozen turkey from the US. Gluten free. (Frozen)
SKU T008
CONTENTS 4.00kg
UNIT PRICE ¥250 / per 100g
Country of origin US
PACKAGING AND HANDLING Keep Frozen at -18 degrees C
Allergens contained in this product (7 specified raw materials)
Egg Milk Wheat Nut Buckwheat Shrimp Crab
- - - - - - -

If your order includes a Turkey Meat Product, you can select the Delivery Date up to 3 months after your Order Date.
Leave a note (Date/Time Slot) in the comment section WHEN ORDERING.

Dispatch Notice

Due to this product being a seasonal item, please expect dispatch delays up to 2~5 Days. We apologize for the inconevneince.

Description

USDA A Grade premium fresh frozen turkey from the US. Gluten-free.

Prestage Farm

Don't forget to check out the related items below. Happy holidays!

Size in pounds 8-10 lbs
Size in kg 4kg
Feeds (based on 1 pound / 450g per person) 8-10 people
Brand (can't be selected) Prestage Farms
Country of Origin USA
Shipping Method Frozen only
Cooked? No
Thawing in Fridge (depending on fridge) 3 days
Thawing in Water 5h
Giblets (can be used for gravy) Included and separated
Pop-Up Timer Yes, but only one
Approx. Roasting Time (Stuffing) - depends on many factors. Please check with a thermometer! 160 degrees Celcius 3-3.5h
Approx. Roasting Time (No Stuffing) - depends on many factors. Please check with a thermometer! 160 degrees Celcius 2.5-3h
Dimensions (may vary in proportion) 29(W)×19(D)×17(H)cm

Serving Suggestion

Refrigerate at 4ーC or freeze to -18ーC or lower. Thaw in refrigerator 3-4 days prior to the event, or place packaged turkey in sink with cold water hours before event. See chart above. Change water frequently and allow 1/2 hour per pound to thaw. Cook whole turkey at 190ーC until your meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh registers 80ーC. Juices should run clear. Carve like this in front of all your guests and enjoy!

In Depth

How to make a nice rub for the turkey (optional)

How to brine a turkey (optional)

And for the wild ones out there, how to charcoal grill a turkey

Thawing

Please refer to chart above.

Review
  • Turkey 4KG
    100%
    The turkey I ordered from the Meat Guy was exactly as described and was perfect for 5-6 people. The pop-up thermometer was also very convenient. Will order again!
  • Terrific turkey!
    100%
    This will take care of your Christmas turkey needs - comes with giblets to make your gravy a real treat!
  • Delicious and good value turkey
    100%
    Whole turkeys are not cheap but the Meat Guy ones are good value. Our Christmas dinner was delicious. All the meat eaten and the bones used for soup stock. A tasty treat.
  • Delicious
    100%
    I order a turkey from Meat Guy every Christmas. They always deliver it promptly at the requested time in perfect condition. The turkey is always top quality.
  • Delicious!
    100%
    First turkey I've ever cooked, but I might be doing the same again next Christmas! It was delicious, and I really appreciated the cooking guidance that came along with it. Thanks!
  • KyotoToronto
    100%
    Bought the turkey for Christmas dinner. Delicious and still eating the meat. All the bones and leftovers were put in a pot and boiled for soup stock. Looking forward to making turkey stew now.
  • Great Way to Celebrate Christmas witth the Family
    100%
    Each year, I order a turkey to help celebrate Christmas with my family! The turkeys from The Meat Guy are super delicious!
  • ターキ
    100%
    昨年はターキが無かったので、今年はハロウィンに食べる用にたのしみに待って、注文しました。スチームオーブで焼くととてもジューシーでお肉はもちろんの事、お汁もスープやソースにするととても美味しいです。
  • So good
    100%
    Good quality. Delicious.
  • Not the best
    60%
    The meat didn’t smell raise on grade premium.
We found other products you might like!

User Guide

What is The Meat Guy   >

Since 1997, we have been a meat mail-order shop! Introducing The Meat Guy's appeal and why customers continue to choose us.

Transportation costs   >

Shipping is free for orders of ¥10,000 (including tax) or more to one delivery address.

Payment method   >

We will show you the payment methods that you can use, such as credit card, cash on delivery, and bank transfer.

Points   >

If you register as a member, you will earn 5 points for every 100 yen you order.

Our Store Uses SSL Encryption.