Experience a beefy top ribeye steak along with our ever popular Meat Guy steak spice... with free shipping!
Shopping for steak and not sure what to choose? This classic cut is a great start. Check the serving suggestions below for the ultimate guide on how to cook the perfect steak.
Ribeye steaks are cut from the same part used for rib roasts, an especially delicious roast cut. This is one of the most tender beef cuts. This is a grass-fed, super beefy beef!
We would recommend you to rub your steak with the spice 30 minutes before cooking. At room temperature, the meat can absorb the spices even better.
Cook this baby in a frying pan.
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
2. Heat oil (preferably olive or canola, you can also use butter) in the pan.
3. Gently fry one side of the steak for 1 minute.
4. Turn the steak over to fry the other side.
5. Flip the steak again and continue frying.
6. Cooking time depends on the doneness you prefer, we would recommend medium rare!
7. Serve as is or with your favorite side dish
What you get:
Ribeye Steak (270g×3)
One of the tastiest steaks and considered the king of many steakhouses as it has the richest, bold flavor.
The Meat Guy's Stake Spice (120g)
This is our own special blend and includes Italian sea salt, freshly ground pepper, dill seed, garlic, onion and more fine spices - a perfect match for any of our steaks, chops, or chicken.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪