- Click here for The Sausage Week event results
- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
Very tasty little Lamb steaks. 2 steaks per package. Lamb is not only a rich source of protein, it's also also a very good source of many vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc, and vitamin B12. Perfect for a healthy lunch or dinner.
All you need is a sprinkle of our steak spice - for the ones who would like it more natural: Our sea salt. (See related items section below!)
We would recommend you to cook these steaks in a frying pan. Try some grilled lamb steak with rosemary butter!
1. Place lamb steak into a bowl with fresh rosemary, garlic, and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Leave to marinate for ten minutes or longer (the longer the tastier!)
2. Heat the frying pan until very hot.
3. Remove the lamb steak from the marinade and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Fry for two minutes on each side for medium-rare meat.
5. Remove the lamb from the pan and let it rest for at least 5 minutes.
As lamb is usually served as a spring dish, you could present it with new potatoes, young spring greens, and herbs.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪
Review of this item