- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
One of the tastiest steaks and considered the king of many steakhouses as it has the most rich, bold flavor. Ribeye steaks are cut from the same part used for rib roasts, which makes them an especially delicious roast cut.
Due to the abundant fat marbeling, the Ribeye is one of the most tender beef cuts. This is grassfed, Australian, super beefy beef!
All you need is a sprinkle of our steak spice - for the ones who would like it more natural: Our sea salt.
We recommend you to cook this baby in a frying pan.
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
2. Heat oil (preferably olive or canola, you can also use butter) in the pan.
3. Gently fry one side of the steak for 1 minute.
4. Turn the steak over to fry the other side.
5. Flip the steak again and continue frying.
6. Cooking time depends on the doneness you prefer, we would recommend medium rare!
7. Serve as is or with your favorite side dish
Our recommended selection for people who are looking for grass-fed beef and grass-fed steaks and grass-fed grass. High red meat to fat ratio, less total fat, more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, more antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪
Review of this item
Best Steaks ever
10 of These mouthwatering, out of this world, steaks.
Simply unbeatable taste for an Australian cut! Looking forward to the next sale.. then I triple the order... my word.. for sure.. just bought a bigger freezer...
It was a great life, for many years… and then I had kids. Who also like steak.
It was cute watching them eat the primo steak in the beginning. But then three little hungry boys, ¥9000/kg beef, and dinner at home started to cost a lot.
My wife tried cheap Aussie beef from the local discount market — they weren’t having it.
But this steak is a nice flavorful one, a good cut and not as fatty as the 和牛 they are used to, but they love it anyway. I can get away with splitting one of these between all three of them (ages 6, 4, and 2) and their mom and I share either 1 or 2 (depending if I lifted that day, or not).
A++++++ wuold horf again