- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
In case you ever wanted to make one of these fancy classic burgers they serve in restaurants and cafes yourself, let The Meat Guy be your partner in crime. This set contains everything you need as a good base for some incredibly good burgers. Now all you need to do is buying your favorite toppings and throw them in these buns. Done.
What you get:
Classic Beef Burger Patties (4 x 100g):
Juicy 100% beef hamburger patties. The perfect size for our hamburger buns.
The Meat Guy's Original BBQ Sauce (S-Size, 370g):
Thick, Hot, and Smokin’ BBQ Sauce. Maybe the best American BBQ sauce you will ever have and it’s only available in Japan. This is our own recipe and you will love it!
Hamburger Buns (4PC):
Hamburger buns, just the right size for our hamburger patties. You can make some delicious burgers with those.
All you need to do for the perfect classic hamburger:
1. Cut buns open and lay, cut side down, on a grill. Alternatively, you can roast them on top of your toaster too!
2. Cook until lightly toasted (30 seconds to 1 minute.should be enough).
3. Spread Barbeque Sauce on bun bottoms.
4. Grill burger patties in a pan or on your grill until the desired doneness and put them into the buns. (Cooking time depends on your device.)5. Add your favorite toppings. 5. For a classic burger use these items in the following array: A slice of tomato, iceberg or romaine lettuces, onion rings, cheese, and a couple of pickle slices on top of that.
6. More BBQ Sauce anybody?
7. Set bun tops in place.
Because size does make a difference! Our regular-sized patties weigh around 100g. Sometimes we do offer special patties which weigh 150g and are hand-made. Our patties are thicker and juicier than the burger of most fast-food chains! We use natural ingredients only and no preservatives or artificial colors, flavors whatsoever!
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪