- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
"I didn't know what to get you, so I just bought you a box of meat" is what I would say when handing these to my best mate.
If someone handed me 5 steaks as a gift, I'd have to kill them because then I would know that they know me too well and we can't have that.
This is a perfect steak gift set that any meat lover you know would enjoy. The best part is, they might even share them with you!
We also offer special message cards with every gift set purchase. Why not, in addition to the meat, give her all those creepy messages you've been stashing in your desk at night?
Grass-fed and hormone-free ribeye steak from New Zealand. Not as marbled and tender as their big brothers from the US but definitely worth their money. Same as our Morgan Ranch beef from the US, the New Zealand beef is guaranteed without the use of growth hormones.
One steak is 270g. This comes as a value set with 5 steaks, all individual vacuum packed.
All you need is a sprinkle of our steak spice - for the ones who would like it more natural: Our sea salt.
You can throw these guys on a grill at your next BBQ party or simply prepare them in a frying pan.
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steaks.
2. Heat oil (preferably olive or canola, you can also use butter) in the pan.
3. Gently fry one side of the steak for 1 minute.
4. Turn the steak over to fry the other side.
5. Flip the steak again and continue frying.
6. Cooking time depends on the doneness you prefer, we would recommend medium rare!
7. Serve as is or with your favorite side dish.
Our recommended selection for people who are looking for grass-fed beef and grass-fed steaks and grass-fed grass without the use of hormones. High red meat to fat ratio, less total fat, more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, more antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪