【The next arrival will be around October 2023】 Precooked Turkey! 1.8kg-2kg For 4-6 People (Gravy Included)
Out of stock
|UNIT PRICE||￥475 / per 100g|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||Japan|
|RAW MATERIALS||Turkey: turkey meat, garlic, white wine, spices Gravy sauce: turkey (from USA), flour, fresh cream, carrot, onion, celery, garlic, salt, pepper (including chicken in some ingredients)|
|PACKAGING AND HANDLING||Keep Frozen at -18 degrees C|
We unfortunately will not be able to restock this product this year. We are very sorry. Thank you for your understanding.
Living in Japan can be tough.
But you know what shouldn't be tough? Buying meat during the holidays. We finally have what you all have been waiting for. Precooked turkey for the holidays! We're so sorry that it took this long, and just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Hallelujah!
This is your solution to all of those kitchen mishaps and failed attempts at the family turkey. We're looking at you, Johnathan. From now on, you can leave your holiday cooking to The Meat Guy!
This product will arrive frozen. Simply thaw and heat in the oven! Afterward, apply as much of the included gravy as you'd like!
Precooked Turkey: 6-8lbs (3-5kg) After cooking: 3.9-4.4lb (1.8-2kg) Size: 22(W)x 20(D)x 13(H) cm
・Gravy Sauce 330g
▼We Recommend Heating in The Oven!
1. After thawing、Preheat your oven to 170℃ and heat the bird for an hour。
2. So that we don't have any leaks use two bags to that the gravy in ice water. After thawed, place in warm water to warm it.
3. Drown that bird in some gravy!
▼Preparing with a cooler box! （For those without an oven!）
【Things to prepare】
Cooler Box (With Hot Water)（Or a large pan or pot, big enough to accommodate a turkey）
1. Place the turkey and the gravy sauce in the cooler box without opening the seal.
2. Place weight upon the turkey(In order to ensure that the turkey is completely immersed in hot water.)
3. Add boiling water
4. Let the turkey warm. In the case of an unpacked turkey, allow it for about 1 hour. ·In case of frozen turkey, allow it for about 3 hours. (During this time, since hot water will get cold, exchange the water several times.
5. Take out the turkey from the cooler box and cook the surface with a gas burner to finish. It will be finished when the skin is crispy.
This is an in-house made turkey straight from The Meat Guy himself!
It gets sent to us by our suppliers, we prepare it, and it rests at our storehouse eagerly awaiting a family!
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and the type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart
Saved my sanityJordan2020/11/25Four kids and in-laws for neighbors that always assume I must share every little thing from home... this turkey saves my sanity. I do the entire meal on my own so having it precooked (and pretty tasty at that) leaves me with more time in my tiny oven to cook the sweet potato casserole and pies and dinner rolls and veggies and... anyway. Loved it! Thanks!
Talkin' TurkeyPalmarin Merges2020/05/31I was so happy to find turkey here! And cooked was nice because we don't have an oven. We ate it all within a week! Turkey Sandwiches, Turkey Soup and Turkey Tacos! Overall it was cooked very nicely, wings and drumsticks were a teeny bit dry. Even though it is a bit pricey, it's the only game in town and I feel that another order for this excellent item will be made very soon!