DRY RIB KIT FOR 3-4 PEOPLE
|UNIT PRICE||￥224 / per 100g|
|RAW MATERIALS||pork back ribs 1.2kg
Meat Guy Original Buffalo Wing Sauce S size 340g
Meat Guy Original Dry Rib Spice 20g: paprika powder, garlic powder, sugar, onion powder, salt, cumin seed, celery seed, tomato powder, black pepper
|PACKAGING AND HANDLING||Frozen (below -18℃)|
This is The Meat Guy's all new original dry rib kit!
When you hear "pork back ribs," you may immediately think of ribs that are grilled on a BBQ and bathing in a ton of BBQ sauce...
But we're here to tell you that there's more ways to enjoy these delicious ribs! Fry them in oil and dip 'em in wing sauce for a crunchy, pub-style snack!
It's also fairly easy to do, so don't be scared to try it out.
This meal kit includes all the ingredients you need to make this scrumptious snack. (3-4 servings) ♪
・Pork back ribs (2 racks) 1.2kg
・Meat Guy Original Dry Rib Spice 20g
・Meat Guy Original Wing Sauce 340g
3 products total = 1560g total weight
1. Thaw the ribs in advance.
2. Steam the ribs in a large pot for about 30 mins. (If you don't have a large pot, you can cut the ribs into pieces to fit a smaller pot.) Please refer to the video below for how to make a DIY steamer at home.
3. Take the ribs out and let them cool.
4. Preheat some oil for deep-frying (about 170～180℃).
5. Time to fry the ribs up! You can fry them as is, or lightly coat them in potato starch for an even crispier finish!
6. Once their golden brown, take them out of the fryer and season with salt & pepper. Done!
Dip them in wing sauce, or season them with the dry rib spice... or just eat them as is! They'll be delicious either way.
The thawing time for frozen products varies depending on the type and size of the product and the thawing method.
For more information on how to thaw, please check ≫≫here.≪≪
Great ribs...again!Mike2023/04/18I followed the youtube video instructions and cooked up the ribs with the spices included, and used the sauce to dipping...bang on! Would definitely buy again!