- Due to the heavy rain, we are currently suspending deliveries in some areas of Kumamoto,Yamagata Prefecture.(8/3 9AM)
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Easy!Subscribe to our meaty newsletter!
- Same day dispatch for orders made by 12:00noon! (subject to product availability)
These whole chickens are great. Pop one in the oven and in 45 minutes you have dinner for two.
Thawing Time: 1-2 days in the refrigerator
You can season this bird generously with all the spices you like. I remember that my mother used a lot of mustard to bath the chicken, giving it a nice spicy touch, but that part is all up to you. Definitely make sure to rub in the chicken spice we send you with this one before cooking!
1. Preheat oven to about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place chicken in a roasting pan, and season generously inside and out with salt, pepper and anything else you like.
3. Place some butter, onions and sliced apples in the chicken cavity.
4. Bake uncovered for up to 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (82 degrees C). Remove from heat, and baste with melted margarine and drippings. Cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest about 30 minutes before serving.
(Caution: Cooking times depend on the device you use! )
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪