- The Meat Guy is now a participant of Cashless’s 5% Consumer Cash Back Program.
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
Just look at those BUNS! Its one thing to have a regular burger, but if you ever wanted to make one of those thick, juicy mouth watering creations seen on T.V., then The Meat Guy has got you covered. Allow us to share our secret patty formula. With this set comes everything you need to get started on your very own restaurant quality burgers. All you would need is to add your own favorite toppings and condiments, throw them on these buns and BAM! Double Bacon Cheesy BBQ Goodness!
What you get:
Classic Beef Burger Patties (8 x 100g):
Juicy 100% beef hamburger patties. The perfect size for our hamburger buns.
The Meat Guy's Original BBQ Sauce (S-Size, 370g):
Thick, Hot, and Smokin’ BBQ Sauce. Maybe the best American BBQ sauce you will ever have and it’s only available in Japan. This is our own recipe and you will love it!
Hamburger Buns (4PC):
Hamburger buns, just the right size for our hamburger patties. You can make some delicious burgers with those.
Smoked Austrian Handmade Kaiser Bacon Slices (100G)
Delicious thin slices of our award winning Austrian Speck Bacon. Hand made and cured in the Frierss company, the gentle processing of the meat and the finest ingredients make this bacon an unforgettable culinary experience. Are you longing for the good old western style crispy bacon? This is what you are looking for.
Gluten-free and free of flavor enhancers. This product is the same product as the Kaiser Bacon Block but sliced.
All you need to do for the perfect bacon burger:
1. Cut buns open and lay, cut side down, on a grill. Alternatively, you can roast them on top of your toaster too!
2. Cook until lightly toasted (30 seconds to 1 minute.should be enough).
3. Spread Barbeque Sauce on bun bottoms.
4. Grill burger patties in a pan or on your grill until the desired doneness and put them into the buns. (Cooking time depends on your device.)
5. Add your favorite toppings. For a burger use these items in the following array: A slice of tomato, iceberg or romaine lettuces, onion rings, cheese, bacon, and a couple of pickle slices on top of that.
6. More BBQ Sauce anybody?
7. Set bun tops in place.
Because size does make a difference! Our regular-sized patties weigh around 100g. Sometimes we do offer special patties which weigh 150g and are hand-made. Our patties are thicker and juicier than the burger of most fast-food chains! We use natural ingredients only and no preservatives or artificial colors, flavors whatsoever!
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging and, the type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪