- The Meat Guy is now a participant of Cashless’s 5% Consumer Cash Back Program.
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
When it comes to beef, there is only Morgan Ranch.
When it comes to chicken, Kinsou-Dori is the only acceptable answer.
Being in low in fat and calories, and high in nutrients, your body will also thank you!
Kinsou-Dori chicken is perfect for a healthy balanced but protein rich diet. Its clean, juicy, and most importantly, Delicious!
The Meat Guy wouldn't lie.
You can season these generously with all the spices you like before cooking.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Be sure drumsticks are thawed and dry them well with paper towels before seasoning.
3. Combine paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag and shake to mix ingredients.
4. Add chicken to the mixture and coat.
5. Add to a pan and rub with melted butter.
6. Put them in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Turn over and bake for 15 more minutes or more until crispy and done.
(Caution: Cooking times depend on the device you use! )
After cooking, you can serve the wings with your favorite sauces. We would recommend The Meat Guys special Naked Wing Sauce as a dip. Take a look at it in the related items listed below.
The term Kin-sou, roughly translates to, Rich and Refreshing. Throw the Dori at the end of it and you've got a rich refreshing bird!
Japanese is quite easy once you get down to it.
Kinsou-Dori Chicken is raised right here in Aichi-Ken, so it's locally sourced.
You wont find chicken of this flavor at your local supermarket and certainly not for these prices!
Stock the freezer!
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪