10 pieces of our best selling 270g 100% grass fed steaks. This set comes free shipping and you get a free jar of our original steak spice with it.
All you need for these is a sprinkle of our steak spice - for the ones who would like it more natural: Our sea salt.
We recommend you to cook this baby in a frying pan.
1. Let the raw steak breath. Give it a few minutes in peace and quiet at room temperature.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
3. Heat oil (preferably olive or canola, you can also use butter) in the pan.
4. Gently fry one side of the steak for 1 minute at high temperature.
5. Turn the steak over to fry the other side.
6. Flip the steak again and continue frying.
7. Cooking time depends on the doneness you prefer, we would recommend medium rare!
8. Cut steak diagonally into thin slices for extra tenderness.
9. Serve as is or with your favorite side dish
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪
Review of this item
I tried mixing a bottle into a bag of breadcrumbs and it makes for great mix for breadcrumbed steak. A good variation.
Grass-Fed Aussie Steaks
I’ll definitely come back for more!