- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
This new sausage entered our sausage family in 2017. It has been in the pipeline for years, we have been going on and off with the trial and erros. We have used a team of top class international scientists including three monkeys.
This is the result: A 50% beef and 50% pork smokey beef sausage.
Why the pork you ask? To make the sausage juicy. Yes, we have tried the beef only but a sausage this size with only beef is just too chewy. We have a 100% beef sausage in a smaller size. See related items below.
No sugar, no preservatives, no artificial flavors or colors. No MSG, no gluten, no nothing!
Just pure meat and spices. All natural! The beef is from 100% grass-fed beef. We use the 80% lean beef for this. Whole cuts only, no trimmings. For the pork, we use the pork boneless leg and add all natural spices including Italian sea salt, natural smoke powder from the hickory tree and smoked paprika powder for extra smokey flavor.
The casing of the sausage is all natural. All the meat we use during processing is never frozen for extra quality. After processing we freeze and pack the sausages - all in-house at our processing plant in Nagoya, Japan.
You get a juicy beefy sausage with a fantastic smokey bbq aroma that makes you go "mhhhhh...nice" once you open the pack. One sausage is 100g. You get 5 sausages in a pack. It goes perfectly with our hot dog buns.
This sausage comes in a vacuum sealed nylon polybag which is suitable for sous-vide. You can simply place the sausages as is from the freezer into a boiling pot of water for approx. 15 min. See instructions below.
If you're still looking for a bit of motivation, try a sausage taster set with buns!
This method is only useful if you want to eat all 5 sausages at once.
1. Bring a pot of water to boiling point.
2. Lower the heat to minimum and place the unopened and frozen sausage pack in the water for approx. 15 min. (It is necessary to keep the water temperature over 90 degrees Celcius (almost boiling))
3. Once the 15 min. have passed open the packaging a little bit and let the juices run out into the sink. Be careful it's hot!
4. Right after fry-pan for a few minutes to make the outside skin crispy and brown on medium heat.
You can also grill, fry-pan, bake and boil the sausage outside of the package.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪