- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
A lot of customers like to make their own skewers mixed with healthy vegetables but with the quality meat and the spice mix of The Meat Guy. We present you spiced pork cubes. We use never frozen SPF certified pork boneless leg cut to approx. 2x1cm sized cubes, spice with fresh natural spices only. After that, the pork cubes are vacuum packed and immediately frozen. Nothing else added.
You can use the spiced pork cubes to make your own pork skewers (aka kebob, kebab, Butakushi) or you can even use them for your Japanese style pork steak don (pork steak rice bowl). Or go New York style and make so-called spiedie sandwiches. The meat is from the boneless leg and does contain relatively less fat, therefore you will have a great ratio of juicy white pork meat.
- Make your own skewers with vegetables or just plain pork skewers.
- Spiedie sandwich (a New York dish, simply said: pork cubes in a hot dog bun)
- Buta-steak-don (Japanese style pork steak rice bowl)
- Japanese Butakushi (same as yakitori and Gyukushi but with pork and less fat!)
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪