- On October 21st 0:00am - 5:00am, due to server maintenance, our services will be unavailable . We apologize for the inconvenience caused hereby and appreciate your understanding.
- The Meat Guy is now a participant of Cashless’s 5% Consumer Cash Back Program.
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
A lot of customers like to make their own skewers mixed with healthy vegetables but with the quality meat and spice mix of The Meat Guy. We present you spiced beef cubes. We use never frozen Australian lean beef and cut to approx. 2x1cm sized cubes, then spice with fresh natural spices only. After that the beef cubes are vacuum packed and immediately frozen. Nothing else is added.
The cubes come with high-quality bamboo sticks. We give you 10. Depending on your skewer style you can make a few or many skewers.
The meat is from the boneless leg and does contain relatively less fat, therefore you will have a great ratio of juicy white beef meat.
- Make your own skewers with vegetables or just plain beef skewers
- Spiedie sandwich (a New York dish, simply said beef cubes in a hot dog bun)
- Gyu-steak-don (Japanese style beef steak rice bowl)
- Japanese Gyukushi (same as yakitori but with beef)
Our recommended selection for people who are looking for grass-fed beef and grass-fed steaks and grass-fed grass. High red meat to fat ratio, less total fat, more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, more antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪