- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
As many of our customers keep requesting it, we decided to explore the fish market. Does that make us The Fish Guy?
You will get several Pangasius fillets (approx. 4 fillets per pack) in this big 1 kg pack for a very reasonable price.
A good Pangasius just tastes like really good fish. Not like tilapia or cod, it has more flavor. Also, this fish isn't as fishy as others in taste and also doesn't contain many bones what makes it perfect for feeding your children some necessary omega-3 fatty acids.
You can prepare Pangasius in many different ways - the possibilities are virtually endless. But as this fish has a rather mild aroma, we recommend you to use a good variety of spices and marinate it before cooking.
All you need for a good marinade is a sprinkle of sea salt, pepper, lemon juice and soy sauce. You could also use our Almighty Spice Mix as it already contains spices that match well with fish. Find the items at the bottom of the page under related items.
What you can do:
- Simply cook the fillets in a frying pan with olive oil or bake them in the oven after marinating
- Cut fillets into bite-sized pieces, deep fry and serve them with mayonnaise and other sauces
- Make some fish soup, stew or Gumbo
You can serve Pangasius with almost everything, but as a side dish, we would recommend green vegetables like Brussel sprouts or young as asparagus.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪
Review of this item