- Due to the heavy rain, we are currently suspending deliveries in some areas of Kumamoto Prefecture.(7/9 9AM)
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Easy!Subscribe to our meaty newsletter!
- Same day dispatch for orders made by 12:00noon! (subject to product availability)
Just another incredible cut of beef from the Morgan Ranch. This is the part from the plate without the bones. It is great for smoking or slow grilling. Extremely powerful flavor and top grade marbling.
The whole block can be easily seperated into two plates. Usually the navel short rib is cooked as is or better: smoked!
We have slowly grilled it on our gas grill for about 30 minutes. The taste was amazing, extremely tender and powerful in taste. Take a look:
What is Morgan Ranch Beef? The Morgan Ranch is located in Nebraska, USA and is owned by the Morgan family for many generations now. After several years of struggling with import restrictions on American beef, we were finally able to import our very own beef from Nebraska, USA to Nagoya, Japan. And all the way from calving our cattle, harvesting, importing, processing and shipping up until your doorstep there is a Morgan involved the whole way! You can read the full story with many pictures in every detail here.
At a glance:
- Farm to table traceability
- Pampered Livestock
- Bred for taste
- Grass Fed and Grain Finished in a pristine natural environment
- No growth promoting artificial hormones
- No use of sub-therapeutic antibiotics
- Beef so good you’ll sell your children
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪