- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
Tongue cut into 2mm slices. This is one of the tastiest cuts. Just like kissing is “first base”, if you are eating this as part a yaki-niku meal, then you should always have tongue as the first course.
There is nothing to go wrong when it comes to Yaki Niku and beef tongue slices. Just put them into the frying pan and depending on the heat let them cook for about 20 seconds on each side. Use lemon or any other sauce.
What is Morgan Ranch Beef? The Morgan Ranch is located in Nebraska, USA and is owned by the Morgan family for many generations now. After several years of struggling with import restrictions on American beef, we were finally able to import our very own beef from Nebraska, USA to Nagoya, Japan. And all the way from calving our cattle, harvesting, importing, processing and shipping up until your doorstep there is a Morgan involved the whole way! You can read the full story with many pictures in every detail here.
At a glance:
- Farm to table traceability
- Pampered Livestock
- Bred for taste
- Grass Fed and Grain Finished in a pristine natural environment
- No growth promoting artificial hormones
- No use of sub-therapeutic antibiotics
- Beef so good you’ll sell your children
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪