- The survey period has ended! Thank you to all 3000+ respondents.
Allow us to introduce our social media sites!
- Same day dispatch for orders made by 12:00noon! (subject to product availability)
If you are ready to step-up your barbecue game, this is the piece. Morgan Ranch Beef briskets have one more barbecue and smoking competitions in the US than any other brand. This is what the pros are using. Our briskets are just the point-end with a tight trim, cook it low and slow for the greatest flavor.
We manage these into 500g cuts from a larger chunk of the shoulder. Since they are cut by hand, they may vary in shape and size.
We strongly recommend you to use our steak ready spice! This is our own special blend and includes Italian sea salt - a perfect match for any of our steaks. Find the link to our product page in our "related items" below!
What is Morgan Ranch Beef? The Morgan Ranch is located in Nebraska, USA and is owned by the Morgan family for many generations now. After several years of struggling with import restrictions on American beef, we were finally able to import our very own beef from Nebraska, USA to Nagoya, Japan. And all the way from calving our cattle, harvesting, importing, processing and shipping up until your doorstep there is a Morgan involved the whole way! You can read the full story with many pictures in every detail here.
At a glance:
- Farm to table traceability
- Pampered Livestock
- Bred for taste
- Grass Fed and Grain Finished in a pristine natural environment
- No growth promoting artificial hormones
- No use of sub-therapeutic antibiotics
- Beef so good you’ll sell your children
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪