- On October 21st 0:00am - 5:00am, due to server maintenance, our services will be unavailable . We apologize for the inconvenience caused hereby and appreciate your understanding.
- The Meat Guy is now a participant of Cashless’s 5% Consumer Cash Back Program.
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
Premium Mince made from Morgan Ranch Beef. No other meat is added. Imagine buying several high quality steaks at the Japanese supermarket then minching them ... this MRB premium ground beef is still of better quality!
Form the meat to patties and use them for extra fancy Hamburgers. Actually, everything you put this in gets fancier, so try out many different meals with it.
The Morgan Ranch is located in Nebraska, USA and is owned by the Morgan family for many generations now. One of the family members happened to be the president of TMG International's The Meat Guy.
After several years of struggling with import restrictions on American beef, we were finally able to import our very own beef from Nebraska, USA to Nagoya, Japan. And all the way from calving our cattle, harvesting, importing, processing and shipping up until your doorstep there is a Morgan involved the whole way! You can read the full story with many pictures in every detail here.
At a glance:
- Farm to table traceability
- Pampered Livestock
- Bred for taste
- Grass Fed and Grain Finished in a pristine natural environment
- No growth promoting artificial hormones
- No use of sub-therapeutic antibiotics
- Beef so good you’ll sell your children
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪