- Due to the recent nationwide effects of heavy rain, deliveries to certain areas may be delayed until further notice.
- We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and appreciate your understanding. Thank You.
We think this just might be the best steak you will ever eat. These are highly marbled with a large kernel of fat in the center that renders and marinates the meat from the inside while it cooks. Treat this steak gently, whisper softly when you are in the same room, give it some love, and it will love you back. Never ever cook this steak beyond medium rare, sprinkle with just a little coarse sea salt to finish, and eat it with your eyes closed.
All you need is a sprinkle of our steak spice - for the ones who would like it more natural: Our sea salt.
We recommend you to cook this baby in a frying pan.
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
2. Heat oil (preferably olive or canola, you can also use butter) in the pan.
3. Gently fry one side of the steak for 1 minute.
4. Turn the steak over to fry the other side.
5. Flip the steak again and continue frying until your favorite doneness is achieved.
6. Cooking time depends on the doneness you prefer, we would recommend medium rare!
7. Serve as is or with your favorite side dish.
Our Morgan Ranch products taste incredibly good on their own, so you won't need much else for this guy. Don't drown it in sauces or throw in your next curry, please. (Although that would make your curry extra premium, so...)
What is Morgan Ranch Beef? The Morgan Ranch is located in Nebraska, USA and is owned by the Morgan family for many generations now. After several years of struggling with import restrictions on American beef, we were finally able to import our very own beef from Nebraska, USA to Nagoya, Japan. And all the way from calving our cattle, harvesting, importing, processing and shipping up until your doorstep there is a Morgan involved the whole way! You can read the full story with many pictures in every detail here.
At a glance:
- Farm to table traceability
- Pampered Livestock
- Bred for taste
- Grass Fed and Grain Finished in a pristine natural environment
- No growth promoting artificial hormones
- No use of sub-therapeutic antibiotics
- Beef so good you’ll sell your children
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪