In stock
ITEM NUMBER
T021
Rating:
100 % of 100
¥2,790 (txInc)
Earn points by registering as a member
Description
The basis of every sandwich. Super tasty smoked turkey breast slices in a big value pack! (Frozen)
SKU T021
CONTENTS 500.00g
UNIT PRICE ¥558 / per 100g
Raw material origin America
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN Japan
RAW MATERIALS Turkey meat, sugar (syrup, milk acids, glucose), salt, egg protein, protein hydrolyzed, (derived from milk) casein Na, phosphate (Na), seasoning (amino acid), antioxidants (vitamin C), coloring agents (nitrite Na) (May contain traces of pork meat.)
PACKAGING AND HANDLING Keep Frozen at -18 degrees C
Allergens contained in this product (7 specified raw materials)
Egg Milk Wheat Nut Buckwheat Shrimp Crab
- - - - -

Description

The basis of every sandwich. Super tasty smoked turkey breast slices in a big value pack! Now you can eat your deli slices all day long, at work, while driving, at the japanese immigration office or that nightmare driving license center. Absolute must have for sandwich lovers.

Serving Suggestion

Deli ham is often served as a cold dish with bread, cheese, and vegetables. Make your own sandwiches, 3 foot long, double-decker sandwich etc. 

Thawing

The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪

(per 100g)

Calories 123kcal
Protein 23.3g
Total fat 0.7g
Total carbohydrate 4.7g
Sodium 2.6g
Review
  • expertly smoked
    100%
    These turkey slices are expertly smoked, imparting a rich, savory taste that enhances the natural, lean goodness of turkey breast.
  • Boy do I miss a good turkey sandwich
    100%
    If I could, I would have a turkey sandwich every day. I miss delicious breads and cheeses but this turkey is pretty good. I can't afford to get it every time - it is a little pricey for what I am accustomed - but it is a good portion of thin sliced deli style turkey breast and the turkey is not half bad!
  • Best for sandwiches
    100%
    When I get to missing turkey sandwiches these are the best. I order with the idea of lasting for a while but usually the kids and I eat the pack within a day or so.
  • Easy lunches
    100%
    Nice to keep around for quick and easy lunches :) healthy, and tastes good!
  • Great!
    100%
    The turkey was fantastic.
    My cooking skills: not so much because my kid referred to it as "no-taste turkey". Guess I have to learn how to marinate... but the meat itself was lovely!

Definitely buying again. And will learn how to marinate.
  • Smoked Turkey
    100%
    Absolutely Fantastic
  • 自宅でもターキーハムを
    100%
    日本ではサブウェイでしかターキーハムを食べられず寂しく思っていましたが、おかげで自宅でも楽しんでいます。あっさりして美味しいです! もし可能なら今度はターキーベーコンも食べたいなと思いました。ご検討よろしくお願いします。
  • Worth it!
    100%
    So happy to find sandwich meat that isn't just pork! It's difficult to find other kinds of meat slices in Japan. The taste was great. It came well packaged.
  • 美味しい!
    100%
    薄切ですが肉感が感じられてとても美味しいのでリピートしています。初めて買った際には小分けにして冷凍していましたが、すぐに食べてしまうので今では一気に解凍して、サンドイッチにたっぷり挟んだり、そのままマヨネーズを付けて晩酌のアテにしたりしています。オススメです。

User Guide

What is The Meat Guy   >

Since 1997, we have been a meat mail-order shop! Introducing The Meat Guy's appeal and why customers continue to choose us.

Transportation costs   >

Shipping is free for orders of ¥10,000 (including tax) or more to one delivery address.

Payment method   >

We will show you the payment methods that you can use, such as credit card, cash on delivery, and bank transfer.

Points   >

If you register as a member, you will earn 5 points for every 100 yen you order.

Our Store Uses SSL Encryption.