【Sold out for 2023】(Free Shipping) USDA A Grade Premium Whole Turkey 10-12 lbs. (5kg)

【Sold out for 2023】(Free Shipping) USDA A Grade Premium Whole Turkey 10-12 lbs. (5kg)
Out of stock
ITEM NUMBER
T010
Rating:
100 % of 100

Out of stock

Description
USDA A Grade premium fresh frozen turkey from the US. Gluten free. (Frozen)
SKU T010
CONTENTS 5.00kg
UNIT PRICE ¥220 / per 100g
Country of origin US
PACKAGING AND HANDLING Keep Frozen at -18 degrees C
Allergens contained in this product (7 specified raw materials)
Egg Milk Wheat Nut Buckwheat Shrimp Crab
- - - - - - -

If your order includes a Turkey Meat Product, you can select the Delivery Date up to 3 months after your Order Date.
Leave a note (Date/Time Slot) in the comment section WHEN ORDERING.

Dispatch Notice

Due to this product being a seasonal item, please expect dispatch delays up to 2~5 Days. We apologize for the inconevneince.

Description

USDA A Grade premium fresh frozen turkey from the US. Gluten free.

Prestage

Don't forget to check out the related items below. Happy holidays!

Size in pounds 10-12 lbs
Size in kg 5kg
Feeds (based on 1 pound / 450g per person) 10-12 people
Brand (can't be selected) Prestage Farms
Country of Origin USA
Shipping Method Frozen only
Cooked? No
Thawing in Fridge (depending on fridge) 3 days
Thawing in Water 6h
Giblets (can be used for gravy) Included and separated
Pop-Up Timer Yes, but only one
Approx. Roasting Time (Stuffing) - depends on many factors. Please check with a thermometer! 160 degrees celcius 3-3.5h
Approx. Roasting Time (No Stuffing) - depends on many factors. Please check with a thermometer! 160 degrees celcius 2.5-3h
Dimensions (may vary in proportion) 31(W)×19(D)×17(H)cm

Serving Suggestion

Refrigerate at 4ーC or freeze to -18ーC or lower. Thaw in refrigerator 3-4 days prior to the event, or place packaged turkey in sink with cold water hours before event. See chart above. Change water frequently and allow 1/2 hour per pound to thaw. Cook whole turkey at 190ーC until your meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh registers 80ーC. Juices should run clear. Carve like this in front of all your guests and enjoy!

In Depth

How to make a nice rub for the turkey (optional)

How to brine a turkey (optional)

And for the wild ones out there, how to charcoal grill a turkey

Thawing

Please refer to chart above.

Review
  • Xmas made perfect!
    100%
    I have been getting a turkey from TheMeatGuy for years now, and the 5-6kg category fits perfectly into my Japanese oven. It is bigger than the average sized oven (about 33L), so choose carefully when you select a turkey size. I follow the thawing instructions, do a dry brine, and go by temp (not time) when cooking. I use a Bluetooth meat thermometer that connects to my phone and it is bang on for cook, time and rest time. Thanks for the great service MeatGuy!! Keep it up!!
  • Make Christmas Terrific!
    100%
    This is our go-to turkey every year: big, juicy, and will feed a family ready to feast!
  • Ordered every year
    100%
    The Meat Guy is our source for Thanksgiving turkeys every year, and we have never been disappointed. The turkeys are high quality USDA A Grade, juicy, and available in a variety of sizes. We finally got a larger oven this year, and so were able to go up several steps in sizes. Thanks
We found other products you might like!

User Guide

What is The Meat Guy   >

Since 1997, we have been a meat mail-order shop! Introducing The Meat Guy's appeal and why customers continue to choose us.

Transportation costs   >

Shipping is free for orders of ¥10,000 (including tax) or more to one delivery address.

Payment method   >

We will show you the payment methods that you can use, such as credit card, cash on delivery, and bank transfer.

Points   >

If you register as a member, you will earn 5 points for every 100 yen you order.

Our Store Uses SSL Encryption.