- Due to the heavy rain, we are currently suspending deliveries in some areas of Gifu, Ooita,Nagano,Kumamoto Prefecture.(7/15 9AM)
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Easy!Subscribe to our meaty newsletter!
- Same day dispatch for orders made by 12:00noon! (subject to product availability)
Boneless pork chop, cut from the pork loin the way it should be.
Try a little whiskey marinade and chuck this on the grill, you won't regret it.
You can also keep it simple and cook them in a frying pan.
Caution: Pork should never be enjoyed rare or medium rare as it could be harmful to health. Cook the chops until well-done and serve with vegetables or other side dishes.
To prevent dry meat, follow the rules below:
1. Season or brine generously before cooking. (You could use our famous sea salt and other spices for that)
2. Take the pork chops out of the refrigerator about 15 minutes before you plan to cook them and bring the meat up to room temperature.
3. Overcooking might make the meat as unenjoyable as undercooking it.
4. Let the meat rest for a few minutes after cooking!
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪