- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
Please note that this item may not be readily stocked and may be processed upon receipt of order. If we are unable to meet your delivery request we will let you know. Thank you for your understanding.
A whole rabbit from Spain. You will feel like being in a survival camp while roasting this little guy over your next campfire.
Serves approx. 2-3 people, depending on your appetite.
You can roast the rabbit in your oven or put it on the grill at your next BBQ. They also do great over an open fire, so you might consider taking some of them to your next camping adventure. (Better than hunting them down by yourself, right?)
Recommended recipe for roasting:
1. Rub the rabbit with olive oil and place it in a shallow roasting pan.
2. Sprinkle on all sides with salt and pepper and add fresh garlic and rosemary to the pan.
3. Slip rabbit into the oven and roast for 30 minutes - 1,5 hours before pouring wine and lemon juice over it.
Cooking time depends on your device and desired doneness.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪