- Due to the recent nationwide effects of heavy rain, deliveries to certain areas may be delayed until further notice.
- We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and appreciate your understanding. Thank You.
This Black Truffle Oil is wonderful. The Black Truffle flavour dominates, but this oil is also soft yet complex and gets the vote of top chefs, contains chunks of black truffle. Highly concentrated truffle flavor, no cooking oil. Just a dash adds the rich flavor of truffles to any dish. It is produced for use in professional kitchens.
Use primarily as a finishing oil to dress dishes just before serving. This product can also be used as a gourmet cooking oil – heat gently to avoid damaging the delicate truffle flavors.
- Enhance the flavor of fresh truffles
- Potatoes, pasta, polenta or risotto
- Eggs and truffle oil
- Truffle oil goes well with many vegetables
- Beef Carpaccio Dishes
Use it after the cooking process, toss the finished product with salt and truffle oil and enjoy. Note that the oil is highly concentrated. Designed for use in professional kitchens – use sparingly! A small drop is more than enough.
Contains actual black truffle pieces. Approx. about 0.2% Truffles from Italia and processing in England.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪