Straight from Turkey, where it's called Hellim cheese, this is the traditional Cyprian cheese that is great grilled.
Sodium : 3.6g
Once Halloumi Cheese is properly prepared, you can add it to almost every dish for that extra cheesy goodness.
1. Slice the Halloumi to your preferred thickness.
2. Add slices to a dry frying pan - You don’t need to use any oil. Since the halloumi releases some liquid as it cooks anyway, it doesn’t tend to stick
3. After a minute or two, the halloumi will begin to release some liquid. Don’t flip the cheese just yet. Wait until the liquid has all been released, then flip to the other side.
4. The Halloumi is ready when the skin gets golden brown.
5. Now that you’ve got some crispily fried halloumi, you can eat as is or use it in other recipes like Casseroles, Fajita Bowls, Stuffed Veggies or even in Hamburgers.
PLEASE CHECK THIS INFORMATION BEFORE ORDERING HALLOUMI CHEESE.
Storage Temperature: Refrigerated at 10℃ or less
Shipping Temperature: Chilled
If you order this product along with frozen items...
●and you don't set a preference to separate chilled and frozen items at checkout → this item will be shipped FROZEN
●and you choose to have chilled and frozen items separated → normal shipping + a separate shipping fee for the second package (to be delivered to the same address)
※We do not recommend this item to be shipped frozen