- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- You’re always getting 5x points at The Meat Guy!
A lot of customers like to make their own skewers mixed with healthy vegetables but with the quality meat and the spice mix of The Meat Guy. We present you spiced beef cubes. We use never frozen Australian lean beef and cut to approx. 2x1cm sized cubes, then spice with fresh natural spices only. After that, the beef cubes are vacuum packed and immediately frozen. Nothing else is added.
You can use the spiced beef cubes to make your own beef skewers (aka kebob, kebab, Buta-Kushi) or you can even use them for your Japanese style beef steak don (beef steak rice bowl). Or go New York style and make so-called spiedie sandwiches. The meat is from the boneless leg and does contain relatively less fat, therefore you will have a great ratio of juicy white beef meat.
- Make your own skewers with vegetables or just plain beef skewers.
- Spiedie sandwich (a New York dish, simply said beef cubes in a hot dog bun)
- Gyu-steak-don (Japanese style beef steak rice bowl)
- Japanese Gyukushi (same as Yakitori but with beef)
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪