- Order by 12:00 PM for same day dispatch and next day delivery*!
- We dispatch and deliver 365 days a year!
- Sign up for our newsletter and get in on all sorts of special deals and events! More info here!
Should I be calling this a Sidney Strip? The same cut as the Kansas City strip but from down under. Not as tender as the US steaks but plenty of flavor.
All you need is a sprinkle of our steak spice - for the ones who would like it more natural: Our sea salt.
We recommend you to cook this baby in a frying pan.
1. Let the raw steak breathe. Give it a few minutes in peace and quiet at room temperature.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
3. Heat the oil (preferably olive or canola, you can also use butter) in the pan.
4. Gently fry one side of the steak for 1 minute at high temperature.
5. Turn the steak over to fry the other side.
6. Flip the steak again and continue frying.
7. Cooking time depends on the doneness you prefer, we would recommend medium rare!
8. Cut steak diagonally into thin slices for extra tenderness.
9. Serve as is or with your favorite side dish
Our recommended selection for people who are looking for grass-fed beef and grass-fed steaks and grass-fed grass. High red meat to fat ratio, less total fat, more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, more antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E.
The thawing time depends on many factors such as size, weight, packaging, and the type of meat. Please refer to our thawing chart ≫here≪
Review of this item